Wednesday, March 30, 2005

An Aside: or, For the Benefit of Brent

Since I've been so recently told that my blog is suffering from a sincere lack of public substance (a la no Brad & Jen references), I decided to speak out on an issue of critical societal importance. This particular post will, hopefully, revolutionize the way we look at a service we all utilize on a regular basis.

Restaurants.

I offer these little tidbits to any restaurateurs who may be listening, and to all of you who care about the state of our eating establishments both locally and state-wide.

Rant #1:

Miracle Whip is not Mayo, and vice versa. If I say I want Mayo one more time, and get Miracle Whip instead, I believe I might just have to take matters into my own hands.

...

Actually, that's all I got.


But that Miracle Whip thing really pisses me off.

More substance later, I promise.

No comments: