Ummmm, nope. Adam Lambert still sucks. AI judges (and AI voters, presumably) still smoking crack.
1. Y'know, Simon used to have a problem with people screaming songs. What happened with that?
2. Randy used to have a problem with people who were "pitchy." Where'd the ability to hear pitchy-ness go, Dog?
3. Paula... well, someone needs to tell Paula that Guyliner's not likely to sleep with her anytime soon.
4. New judge whose name I can never remember? I don't remember what you said about Guyliner, either; so if it was good, you're an idiot. If it was bad, bravo for being the only judge with sense.
Please, people, prove to the world that America can vote for someone who can really sing (Alison, Danny, Kris) over someone who's only "pretty."
Please.
How Attorney of the Year Finalist Aliki Sofis Went From 'My Cousin Vinny'
Fan to Leading Trial Lawyer
-
"I pretty much always had tunnel vision of being a stand-up lawyer in the
courtroom," Aliki Sofis, co-managing partner for Quinn Emmanuel, told
Law.com.
...
22 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment