I realize I reneged on my promise to make several installments regarding the BarBri Bar Exam Review Course. But I don't care.
I finished taking the Bar Exam today. After 3 horrible days, and the loss of feeling in my left (writing) hand, ...
IT'S OVER!
I'm gonna go get roaring drunk and then sleep for a couple of days.
Federal Judge Sides With Chicago Cub, Bars Venue From Selling Tickets to
Watch Games
-
"Plaintiff has shown that defendants were unjustly enriched by
misappropriating plaintiff's right to its product, the live baseball game
experience," the c...
1 day ago

2 comments:
Don't forget to mention how you did on the exam!
Sorry, Oz.
I scored better than I thought. There's nothing like a 3-day-long test to make you realize just how little you know.
But at least I passed, and congratulations to you on doing the same in Georgia.
Now let's set up that multi-state practice, OK?
Post a Comment